Expand your knowledge.
Build your business.
With cloud-based and pay-as-you-go licensing solutions you have the power to expand your business in 2015.
With solutions from industry heavyweights Microsoft and Symantec you can deliver a flexible and competitive offering to your customers – with no upfront costs. And with increased customer retention and annual, repeat revenues – this is the ideal way to earn more revenue, increase your margin and build your business.
The Symantec ExSP licensing program enables partners to sell Symantec software on a monthly subscription-based mode; enabling customers to get the most out of their IT budgets without sacrificing quality or features, and to respond quickly to their business demands.
Benefits for you include:
- Support monthly services with market-leading security and backup solutions
- Provide a more flexible and competitive offering for your customers
- Generate regular and predictable revenue streams
- Eliminate the need to buy future licenses in advance
- Simplify management and billing
- No investment required to join the program
- Gain access to the most current product versions
- Symantec offerings are available for hosting or on premises install rental
- Provide a broader Symantec offering in a way that makes it easier to do business with customers
Use the links below to take advantage of our sales tools, configurators, and sales resources. Get the competitive edge, drive additional sales and generate higher value opportunities by calling our licensing team now on:
With the Microsoft Service Provider Licence Agreement (SPLA) Program, Service Providers can license Microsoft® products which are installed on their own servers, and use them to provide software services and hosted applications; all accessed by the end customer over the Internet.
Use the links below to take advantage of our SPLA sales tools, configurators, training and events. To discuss your hosting opportunity with our dedicated cloud team, call 0871 973 3060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hosting resources: partner videos
Selecting the right server for your customer's needs has never been easier. In fact, it's as easy as one, two, three.
Just answer three simple questions and we'll tell you which version of Microsoft Windows Server software you'll need. We'll give you a list of the key selling points, and we'll even show you the best way to maximise the sale too.
The simple server selector
Use this all-new interactive tool to help your customers choose
their ideal Microsoft server software.